You must receive a letter grade of "B" or better in every course you wish to count towards satisfying the requirements for College Honors.
Courses by Term
You can also receive honors credit for the following:
- Graduate Level Courses (i.e., courses numbered 200-299)
- Honors Contracts (maximum of 4 contract allows)
- Honors Seminars (formerly Discussions)
- Plato Society Study/Discussion Groups (maximum of 4 units)
- Half credit for Research Apprenticeships by petition; maximum 4 honors units (e.g., Psych 196A, Psych 196A/194B, Psych 185/194D, Psych 196B, Psych 196B/Psych 194C, Phy Sci 196A, Chem 196A, Physics 196).
- Student Research Program (HC 99s, HC 101s and Dept 99 - maximum of 4 units, 97F and after)
- Center for American Politics and Public Policy (CAPPP) Washington DC Internship (automatically receives 8 units of Master List credit for Political Science 197--additional units will be received by petition if they do not already appear on your Honors Progress Card)